NYCC 2012: Nintendo Showing Their Moves at New York Comic Con
Nintendo has announced its plans for New York Comic Con that include showing off a ton of games and several events for fans.
Nintendo will have a booth (No. 2921) at the convention to host tournaments for New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Players will be able to compete for a chance to win prizes such as a Nintendo 3DS XL.
At their main booth (No. 1510), there will be several games for the Wii U and 3DS for show including:
- The Wonderful 101
- Nintendo Land
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Game & Wario
- Pikmin 3
- NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Rayman Legends
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- Style Savvy: Trendsetters
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2
During the convention, Nintendo will also be hosting a Pokemon Black and White 2 launch celebration at SIR Stage37 at 508 W. 37th St. The lounge will be free to the public from noon to 8pm and give fans a chance to celebrate the release of the game and try out the Pokedex 3D Pro before it is released.
Nintendo fans at NY Comic Con have a ton to look forward to starting tomorrow.