Vile Monarch and Crunching Koalas announced the release date for the PS4 version of Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator, and also gave a release window for the Xbox One version.
The console versions, which were unveiled earlier this month, will both cost $2.99. Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator will arrive on PS4 May 30, and will come to Xbox One sometime in June. For those curious about what exactly the game entails, here is a list of some of the game’s features straight from the developers:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
- 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits, and hilarious “insult components”
- 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator is currently available on PC, where it has sold over 250,000 copies according to the developers.