Omen of Sorrow Comes to PS4 in Early November, According to Release Date Trailer
Omen of Sorrow will release for PS4 both digitally and physically on November 6th, according to a brand new launch date trailer
Developer AOne Games and SOEDESCO announced today that their fantasy fighting game Omen Of Sorrow will finally release on PS4 on November 6th. It will also be made playable at Gamescom in Cologne from the 21st to the 25th this month, so if you want some hands-on experience before the release and happen to be in Germany, you know where to go.
On the subject of Gamescom, SOEDESCO will have their own booth there and will be putting on a little show for visitors in the form of some cosplay action. Cosplayer ShowGirlShae will be posing as Zafkiel from Omen of Sorrow, and visitors have the chance to immortalize the moment by taking a picture with her.
In case you didn’t know, Omen Of Sorrow is a fighting game influenced by classic horror and fantasy. Bringing iconic myths and legends to life, you will be able to play characters that include the likes of Quasimodo, the mummified Imhotep and Victor Frankenstein’s creation called Adam.
Some of the unique features you will experience in-game are:
- Battle with 12 iconic characters and strategize with over 250 special moves
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends
- Endure 36 grueling battles in Singleplayer, or beat up friends in local Versus
- Fight in Custom Rule Matches and fluent Online Ranked Matches
- Unlock special rewards by conquering arcade Mode and Survival Modes
- Master your fighting skills in Tutorial mode and in the fully featured Training Room
Omen of Sorrow will release for PS4 both digitally and physically on the 6th of November and can be pre-ordered on Amazon. You can feast your eyes on the new PS4 release trailer below:
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.