Harmonix announced today that Online Quickplay is now available in Rock Band Rivals.
Online Quickplay lets you play Rock Band Rivals online with friends around the world. After grouping up with friends in the Online Quickplay Hub, players can customize their character in the Green Room and pick their favorite tune out of a communal library of tracks that everyone they are playing with also owns.
Alongside Online Quickplay, Rock Band Rivals also got a new patch. You can read all the patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug in Rockudrama related to band / characters appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue related to the Compare Crew help bar in Rivals Mode.
- Improved performance of Create a Crew menu in Rivals Mode.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t exit out of Edit Crew temporarily.
- Fixed a bug related to stuttering if a player lost their Rivals entitlement.
- Fixed a bug where users could not progress in Create a Crew.
- Fixed an error where the timer could sometimes overlap with other Rivals Hub elements.
You can watch the trailer showcasing the Online Quickplay below. Rock Band Rivals is available on PS4 and Xbox One.