Outriders Demo Update, March 12 - PS4, PS5 and Steam Full Patch Notes
Here are the details for the latest Outriders Demo update.
Outriders is set to be one of April’s biggest titles, and arguably one of the biggest games in the first half of this year.
The co-operative RPG is being developed by People Can Fly and published by none other than Square Enix.
Right now, ahead of its imminent launch, the game is undergoing a demo across PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and PC (via Steam). The demo is being monitored and updated as and when the team need to.
Today, the demo has received a new patch on PC, PS4 and PS5 (Xbox patch is undergoing testing). Here are all the details you need for the Outriders demo update on March 12.
- MORE NEWS – People Can Fly Has Two More AAA Games Coming Down the Pipeline
The Outriders Demo is out now!
Download it here for free: https://t.co/aRFxFQxR3i
•Full Prologue & Opening to the game
•Play Solo or Co-op
•Choose from all four classes
•Transfer progress to the full game
Play the Outriders Demo now pic.twitter.com/D54kXT9aJN
— Outriders (@Outriders) February 25, 2021
Outriders Demo Update Overview
While today’s update doesn’t fundamentally change the game, there is still plenty for players to be happy about as a variety of niggly bugs and issues appear to now have been resolved.
Outriders Demo Update Patch Notes – March 12
The full patch notes are as follows for today’s Outriders demo update:
– Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
– Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
– Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
– Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
Additional PC Specific Patch Notes:
– Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
– Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
– Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
Additional PS4/PS5 Specific Patch Notes:
– Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
– Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]
What’s next for the Outriders Demo?
Well, we’re now just under three weeks away from the full game releasing, with the demo running until that date. It’s likely that the demo will receive another update or two, but it’s hard to imagine there will be any more wholesale changes.