Outriders Update Today (May 25) - Patch Notes, Servers Down
A new update for Outriders has arrived!
People Can Fly, the developers behind the hugely popular Outriders, have released a brand new update today (May 25) with some much-needed fixes. Make sure to check out the full patch notes to find out more.
Although Outriders has quickly become one of the most popular games around, it still suffers from various crashes and bug issues. Thankfully the update released on May 25 looks to rectify some of these issues, make sure you download the latest update to implement the new bug fixes.
- MORE: Outriders How To Complete ‘Have a Drink With Your Friend’
Outriders Update (May 25)
The Outriders update released on May 25 is the ‘Damage Mitigation Patch’, according to the official Twitter Account for Outriders.
Outriders have also reported that there will be scheduled downtime for the new patch, details of which can be found in the tweet below.
The latest patch was designed to address the damage mitigation issues that players were experiencing in-game. As well as this, today’s patch will also include crash fixes and telemetry to help the developers diagnose any outstanding sign-in issues.
According to the developers, the patch will also contain changes to Brood Mother damage behavior which can currently cause the insta-kill issue that some players have observed with this enemy in particular.
Check out the full patch notes to discover all of the other changes in Outriders latest patch.
Outriders Patch Notes
The official patch notes for the latest Outriders update have arrived, check them out below.
- Fixed a bug that was causing armour values to not be calculated properly under certain circumstances, leading players to take unintended increased damage.
- Changed the damage behaviour of Brood Mother enemies to prevent them from one-hit killing players in under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to be unable to sign-in under certain circumstances.
- Added telemetry to better track and diagnose any outstanding sign-in issues.
- Fixes for crashes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Patch notes were taken from the official Outriders developer blog on Reddit.