Outriders Update, Patch Notes, and Servers Down Today (September 28)
A new Outriders patch will be deployed for all platforms today!
People Can Fly have revealed that a brand new Outriders update is set to be deployed later today (September 28) for all platforms, but will unfortunately come with some short server downtime.
Whilst you wait for the servers to come back online, check out everything you need to know about the latest Outriders update, including the full patch notes.
- READ MORE: Square Enix Commissioned Cosplayer to Recreate the Grim Marrow from Outriders
Outriders Servers Down
The official Outriders Twitter account has informed players that the servers will be offline today (September 28) to perform maintenance and prepare the game for a fresh patch.
Although the developers didn’t detail how long servers will be down for, maintenance for new patches usually only last for around 30 minutes.
Outriders servers will go down at 8AM PT / 11AM ET / 4PM BST, followed by the deployment of a new patch for all platforms. Players will be unable to jump back into the game until they have downloaded and installed the newest update.
- READ MORE: New World Day One Update and Patch Notes
Outriders September 28 Patch Notes
The official patch notes for the September 28 Outriders update have arrived, check them out below:
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to stutter when entering the drained lake during the third enemy encounter in the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to stutter when engaging Crawlers in battle during Expeditions
- Fixed an issue that would force matchmaking privacy setting to default to “Open”. The privacy setting should now remain “Closed” when set. This should help further reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK status for players on friends lists
- Fixed a bug that could cause client shots to sometimes deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Further improved the visibility of the Brood Mothers Surge AOE skill limits.
- Changed the behaviour of the Devastator’s Impale, so that the game will detect impaled enemies as dead even before they disappear.
- The Devastator’s “Reflect Bullets” skill will now protect from Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Pyromancer’s Phoenix Nesling passive to restore 100% rather than 50% of Health while in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be teleported back into cover if they used Thermal Bomb shortly before exiting cover.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from reviving themselves and other players after using the Trickster’s Borrowed Time skill.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Devastators from being able to consistently dodge if they had the Auto Reflect mod active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Plague Sower and the Cannonball Legendary Sets to not retain their set bonus after a transition.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Technomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus to not proc consistently.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain mods like “Grand Opening” to not proc if the player was on their last magazine.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain ammo related mods to retain their effects, even after having been replaced, thereby leading to inconsistent gameplay. This issue would previously resolve itself when returning to the lobby. Affected mods included Brain Eater, Clip of Amalthea, Perpetuum Mobile, Vampiric Mag, Toxic Lead, Reforging Bullets.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the mod “Unstoppable Force” to be stacked with itself.
- Fixed a bug that could cause shards invested in sidearms/second primary weapons to cause inconsistent behaviour on the primary weapon.
- Resolved an issue that prevented secondary characters from picking up Journal Entries if they had already been collected on a different character.
- Crash fixes
- Other minor bug Fixes