Outriders Update Today (July 15) - Patch Notes & Servers Down
A new patch will be available for download following some short server downtime!
A brand new update will be deployed for Outriders today (July 15) following some short server downtime. Players will be unable to play Outriders while the servers undergo maintenance, and will also be required to download a new patch before they can jump back online.
The new Outriders update was originally slated to release on Tuesday, but due to some unforeseen circumstances was delayed until today (July 15). You can find all the details on the latest update right here in this article, including the complete patch notes.
- MORE: Warzone Hacking Makes Streamers Take Drastic Action
Outriders – July 15 Update
People Can Fly, the developers behind Outriders, have gone to great lengths to communicate more with the game’s community. Each week they post new developers notes over on the Outriders Sub-Reddit page, detailing what they’re working on and when players can expect new updates to arrive.
The latest Outriders patch was reportedly supposed to arrive on Tuesday, July 13th. The developers ultimately decided to delay the release due to the patch causing the game to crash under different circumstances.
It has been noted that although the patch was delayed, players may still experience these crashing issues. The reason being is that the developers are unable to determine if the crashing issues are already prevalent in Outriders outside of this upcoming patch, or if the patch is the sole reason for the crashes.
If you do experience any issues with Outriders crashing, make sure to report them over on the developer’s post on Reddit.
Aside from crashing issues, there were plenty of new bug fixes and changes in the new update. Check out the patch notes below to find out the full details.
July 15 Patch Notes
Below you will find the full patch notes for the Outriders update released on July 15. These notes were taken from the official developer’s blog on Reddit.
- Improved and faster Xbox Sign in Process
- Please let us know if your experience signing in on Xbox has improved!
- Improved Matchmaking to reduce the chance of matching with an AFK player
- Players that are AFK (not interacting with the game) for more than 2 minutes will be automatically removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Interacting with NPCs or configuring skills, mods or builds is not considered AFK behaviour (though being inactive for 2 minutes+ while being in menus or dialogue options is).
- Improved the visibility of Brood Mothers’ “Surge” AOE Attack (Blue flames)
- Fixed a bug whereby Scrap Grenade would stop working after a cinematic or when re-joining a session
- Resolved an issue with the Technomancers Borealis Set and changed its description to match its new behaviour
- The New Description is:
- Increase damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- The Old Description was:
- Increase Weapon Damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- IMPORTANT: While we have resolved one problematic aspect of this set, we very recently discovered a second underlying issue that can still cause the full 90% set bonus to stop working when in combat. Un-equipping and re-equipping the set can help temporarily resolve this. We apologize for this confusion and are already working on a resolution to this second issue.
- The New Description is:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Tricksters Hunt The Prey to get stuck on activating
- Fixed a bug whereby Bleed status from the armor mod ‘Bloody Crush’ would not be inflicted on enemies hit with the ‘Gravity Leap’ skill
- Fixed a bug whereby the Devastator’s “Blood Donation” class node wouldn’t work if the player didn’t have other active “skill life leech” nodes or mods.
- Clarified the description for the Ravenous Locust Mod
- Fixed a bug whereby dismantling an item might not have displayed the mod preview
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “In Sync” accolade to not properly unlock for Client players
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not get the proper reward if they completed an Expedition during the final second of the reward tier.
- Other bug and crash Fixes
This patch will also include the below tweak which can be considered a small rebalance. Please note that this is just a small tweak that required code work and was already ready to be rolled into this patch. Our next patch after this one is intended to have more buffs for all classes.
- [REBALANCE] Changed the Pyromancers Healthy Lifesyle Mod and changed it’s description to match it’s new behaviour.
- This change should improve survivabilty while channeling this skill
- The New Description is:
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Boosts your Health Regeneration X for the skill duration.
- The Old Description was
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Boosts your Health Regeneration by X for Y seconds after the skill ends.