Ouya to Demo New Titles and Exclusives at GDC, Including Broken Age and More
Not set to let just the Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U take the stage at GDC this week, Ouya will also be making an appearance and bring along 12 upcoming games to the console, according to reports for the event this week.
Ouya will reportedly be demoing 11 exclusive titles to the system this week at GDC, along with Double Fine’s recently-released Broken Age also making an appearance on the system. The list of titles that will be demoed at GDC for Ouya are below, with the company promising that “everything from twitch, couch-gaming multiplayer to experiential projects that push the boundaries between games and art” will be presented:
- Toto Temple Deluxe by Juicy Beast
- Duck Game by Landon Podbielski
- That Dragon, Cancer by Ryan Green and Josh Larson
- Cascade by Fayju
- Reagan Gorbachev byTeam2Bit
- Laza Knitez!! by Glitchnap
- Neverending Nightmares by Infinitap Games
- Thralled by Thralled Team
- Broken Age by Double Fine
- Whispering Willows by Night Light Interactive
- Knight and Damsel by MK Ultra Games
GDC 2014 runs from March 17th-21st, 2014 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California.