Overwatch Patch Finally Adds 4k Support on Xbox One X
The latest Overwatch patch finally adds 4K support for the Xbox One X alongside some balance changes to Mercy and some World of Warcraft pre-order goodies.
The most powerful console now has another notch to add to its belt: Overwatch. The latest patch brings 4k support for the Xbox One X and updates and bug fixes for all.
You can find a full list of changes below.
Alongside the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth announcement come some in-game goodies for those who pre-purchase. These include Alliance and Horde-themed voice lines for Torbjörn; emotes for Tracer; sprays featuring Anduin, Jaina, Saurfang, and Sylvanas; and Kul Tiras and Zandalar player icons.
In terms of balance changes, Mercy is being knocked down once again with nerfs to her ultimate. Resurrect is no longer instant and does not grant bonus charges, while Guardian Angel’s speed has been decreased by 50 percent, and the duration of the ultimate itself has been reduced from 20 seconds to 15.
Junkrat’s Concussion Mine now deals damage based on how close the target is to the explosion.
Bug fixes include a bug that caused D.Va’s hair and face textures to not load when her Black Cat skin was equipped.
For more on Overwatch, check out the latest Funko Pop figures featuring Mercy, Sombra, and Zarya. And if you’re trying to get caught up on the latest Overwatch League news, check out our Week 2 Wrap-Up here.
- [XB1] Added 4K support for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Biw will deal less damage to targets farther away from the explosion’s center
- No longer makes Resurrect instant
- No longer grants a bonus to Resurrect charge
- The speed bonus Guardian Angel rexeives when activating Valkyrie has been decreased by 50%
- Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- Fixed a bug that caused D.Va’s face and hair textures to not load when her Black Cat skin was equipped