Overwatch Update 3.16 Patch Notes for August 11, New Chat Options
You will now have better control over your text chat panel.
Last night, Blizzard rolled out the Overwatch 3.16 update that adds some new options to the chat setting, allowing players to turn on/off different parts of the chat.
The recent scandal in the Activision-Blizzard company regarding the misbehavior against female employees affected almost every single title in the company.
Currently, there are a lot of changes going on in Activision-Blizzard, and how this could affect the games is something that we will find out in the future.
- CHECK THIS OUT: All Battlefield 2042 Launch Maps – From Singapore to Antarctica
That being said, the studios are still working on their projects and supporting the ongoing titles with new updates. Last night, Overwatch received a new update that adds some new options to the Chat Settings.
Using these new options will allow you to turn on/off different sections of text chat individually, including Group Chat, Team Chat, Match Chat, and General Chat.
Below, you can take a look at all the fixed bugs with the new update:
Overwatch Update 3.16 Patch Notes
Social Options Menu: Text Chat Settings
- Group Text Chat – On / Off
- Team Text Chat – On / Off
- Match Text Chat – On / Off
- General Text Chat – On / Off
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of a building panel near the initial attacker’s spawn location
- Fixed a bug that caused golden weapon textures to appear missing when equipping the Haroeris skin
- Fixed a bug that caused her rocket launcher to disappear after using the Rocket Guitar emote
- Fixed a bug that caused her pistol muzzles to not always return to their proper position after firing
Overwatch is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
The development team at Blizzard is still working on Overwatch 2, but it seems like the game won’t be available any time sooner than 2023.