Oxygen Not Included Enters Early Access; New Content Detailed
Oxygen Not Included will be released on Steam Early Access on May 18th.
Today, independent developer Klei announced that its newest game Oxygen Not Included is going to be joining Steam’s Early Access starting on May 18th, 2017. We also learn that the game will cost $24.99, but anyone who owns one of Klei’s previous titles will receive a 20% discount, bringing the price down to $20.
In addition to the Early Access announcement, the studio also revealed some brand new content coming to the game. Called the Agriculture Update, this content adds a myriad of new features. You can find the full list of new content included with the Agriculture Update below:
- New Items and Buildings: Discover new plants, buildings and yummy cooking recipes
- Improved Crop Tending: Build pipe systems and irrigate your crops using new farm plots
- New Farming Systems: The Harvest Rating Point system now allows you to increase the yield of your harvest by meeting ideal growing conditions for crops
- New Duplicant Stress Responses: Tears will be shed and rations will be eaten with new Ugly Crier and Binge Eater traits
- And More: New features, improvements, bug fixes, rebalances and more!
Klei stated that the Agriculture Update will go live when the game hits Early Access on May 18th. The developer will also be showing off the Agriculture Update on a livestream in their Twitch channel today at 3:30 PDT (6:30 EDT). You can view the stream by clicking here.