Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ Releasing This September for Steam
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, the expanded version of the previously released Pac-Man remake will release September 25th for Steam. Presumably, the console versions of the game will have a similar release date.
You can pre-order Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ on Steam for $9.99 which includes four new maps — Championship III, Big Eater, Mountain and Highway II — as well as Dig Dug and Rally X skins.
The All You Can Eat Add-on Pack which is included for free for pre-orders, contains all the additional content created for Pac-man Championship Edition DX+, including 4 new courses, 3 new skins and 2 new BGM:
- Big Eater Course: A new challenge with more ghosts on screen that you can eat and in which it will be vital to manage your way out while still powered-up.
- Mountain Course: A technical mountain-like course in which ghosts might take shortcuts to catch up with you.
- Championship III and $ Highway II Courses: Highly popular Highway and Championship II maps redesigned for an increased challenge in which using bombs strategically will be crucial to beat top scores.
- Rally X Set: PAC-MAN’s automotive makeover! New skins, characters and BGM that will turn all your courses into Rally-X races.
- Dig Dug Set: Dig Dug tries it Pac-man style! New skins, characters and BGM that will turn all your courses into Dig Dug adventures.
- Pac Is Back Set: Transport all your courses into the world of “PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures”!
- Pac Steps BGM: Enjoy new organic-sounding music centered on real instruments or electronic music built around distorted synth tracks.
- Re-Entrance BGM: PAC-MAN CE DX main menu “ENTRANCE” remixed and extended version now playable during the races.
Check out the gallery below to see the screenshots of the game.