Hi-Rez Studio released a new video for Paladins: Champions of the Realm which details what has been added and changed with Open Beta Patch 37.
The video mainly focuses on the recently announced champion Sha Lin, the Desert Wind. Many of the game’s characters have also been balanced. You can read the patch notes below:
- New Character – Sha Lin, The Desert Wind
- Multi-queuing is now available. Players can choose to queue for both Siege and Payload simultaneously, which will enter whichever queue comes up first.
- The Store has undergone a visual and functional update. All items in the game as well as new items can be viewable in the store. Chests will now be located in the Store as well.
- Item previews in the store will now more clearly show what is changing on the champion.
- The champion customization screen has undergone a visual and functional update, allowing you to preview items together including those you don’t own.
- Players can now swap champions at the end of the picking stage in a Competitive Queue match lobby.
- Improvements to the audio system.
- Addressed an issue where using a rapid movement ability under a ceiling would cause you to jitter.
- Addressed an issue where the first reload of the match would not display correctly.
- Best in Class namings are now team colored to show what team each player was on.
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would get reset with a new patch.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the Top Play screen.
- Improved the algorithm for determining the Top Play.
- While active, Account Boosters now cause Radiant Chests to drop a 4th item.
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes not get a mount upon spawning.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities would still deal damage into an enemy spawn room.
- Capture Points may no longer be progressed until the round has begun.
- The Colossal Chest is now available and includes the exclusive Plushy and Cuddly Makoa skins as well as other Rare, Epic, and exclusive Rare items.
- Poses are now available in the Radiant Chest that provide custom poses for the Best in Class screen at the end of a match.
- Each champion now has a Common skin only available in the Radiant Chest
You can watch the video below. Paladins: Champions of the Realm is currently in Open Beta on PC.