Paladins Server Maintenance Has Begun – Applying Update 2.32 Changes
Paladins new patch changes are now being applied to the game.
Paladins server maintenance officially begun across all platforms a few hours ago and the game is still under maintenance. Hi-Rez Studios is applying some changes and fixes to the game and Champions through the upcoming patch. These changes will affect Grover, Io, Jenos, Lex, Makoa, Seris, Vora, and Yagorath, the brand new character of the game. Below, you can take a look at the details of the fixes:
- Grover: Updated the Blossom ability short description to display the correct Healing values.
- Io: Updated the Guardian Spirit ability long description to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Jenos: Updated the Astral Mark ability descriptions to display the correct Healing values.
- Lex: Updated the Magnums ability descriptions to bring them up to date with its balance change. Updated the In Pursuit description to fix a spelling error.
- Makoa: Updated the Barrier Reef card text to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Seris: Updated the Restore Soul ability long description to bring it up to date with its balance change.
- Vora: Fixed an issue where the Honor Guard loading card was using the incorrect 2D art.
- Yagorath: Fixed an issue where the Towering Presence card did not scale past the first rank. Fixed an issue where Yagorath’s ability names were cut off on the Advanced screen in the Champions menu. Fixed an issue where Yagorath could use Weapon Inspect while in Travel Form and get locked out of actions temporarily. Fixed an issue where Yagorath’s Emote and MVP icons were missing their 2D art in Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the Berzerker Torvald Ranked quest was progressing at an incorrect rate.
- Fixed various collision issues with the updated Timber Mill map.
- Fixed an issue where the post-match Loading Screen was using the incorrect art on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 3 Masters Loading Frame was using the incorrect 2D art.
Paladins Server Maintenance has not ended yet, and the developer has not specified how much it will take to apply the changes and open the servers.