Pang Adventures Getting PS4 Physical Release via Limited Run Games
Today, Limited Run Games announced its plan to release a physical copy of Pang Adventures on the PS4.
The news came via the following tweet:
— Limited Run Games (@LimitedRunGames) February 22, 2017
Further details, such as a release date and price point, were not provided.
For those that don’t know, The Pang series is “a beloved collection” of arcade video games from the early 90s, where you guide two brothers on a quest around the world to save humankind from a massive alien invasion.
Pang Adventures is said to bring new features and gameplay to the arcade legend while also keeping true to the original spirit of the series. Here’s a rundown of the game’s features:
● Local Co-op: Adventures are best shared! The couch-coop feature is available in every game mode, allowing friends and family to team up and save the world!
● Online Co-op: show off your skills and compete with your worldwide friends to see who can down the most balls!
● 3 different ball-popping modes:
Tour Mode: Fight back the alien forces, one location at a time!
Score Attack: Save the world with only 3 lives and NO CONTINUES! The real arcade experience!
Panic Mode: Bust balls like a legend! 99 levels of continuous battle will put your skills to the ultimate test!
● More than 100 levels scattered throughout Antarctica, Scotland, Death Valley, Bora Bora… each location with its own unique tricks and twists!
● The Pang Bros. have upgraded their gear since the last alien invasion: machine guns, flamethrowers, lasers, shurikens…you name it, they’ve got it!
● Boss fights! For the first time in the series, the Pang Brothers come face-to-face with the nefarious Alien Commanders! These villains didn’t come to Earth for the sightseeing…so get ready to blow them to smithereens!
● Since the last invasion, the Aliens have been busy improving their attack ball technology! Electric, explosive, smoke and lava balls will all be deployed to knock you off your feet, so be prepared!
Pang Adventures, developed by Pastagames and publisher by DotEmu, launched back in 2016.