Paper Mario: Color Splash Coming to Wii U in October; Gets New Trailer and Screenshots
Paper Mario: Color Splash will release on Wii U on October 7, Nintendo has announced. Nintendo has not given any separate release dates for the UK and North America, so at the moment, it appears that the game will be available simultaneously in both regions.
Color Splash is the next entry in the comical action adventure series that sees Mario using his Paint Hammer to restore colour to Prism Island. You’ll also need to revive Toads that have been drained of their colour and cut out objects from the environment blocking your path.
Here’s a list of features from Color Splash:
- A hilarious action-adventure game set on mysterious Prism Island.
- The Paint Hammer lets Mario restore the drained color of Prism Island
- Color in colorless spots to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Revive Toads who have been drained of their color.
- New Battle Card system
- Cleverly use Battle Cards during puzzling battles to defeat enemies.
- Summon objects with Things cards.
- Use Enemy cards to summon allies.
- The new cutout feature allows you to extract areas from environments to overcome obstacles whenever possible.
You can check out a brand new trailer for the game below, as well as some colorful new screenshots.