Paragon Update v.38.5 Bringing New Hero Adjustments, Loot Crate Update and a New Skin
Paragon is getting a smaller update this week which includes more hero adjustments, a loot crate update and a new skin.
Epic Games is releasing update v.38.5 for their third person MOBA, Paragon, on March 28, 2017. With the new update we get a few new hero adjustments, a loot crate update, and a new skin for Narbash.
Epic has been doing a pretty good job at maintaining regular updates and releasing new Heroes every 3 weeks or so which is something they promised players when the game was announced. They have also announced that they will be working on more ranged heroes, which is something the Paragon community has been asking for with the recent flood of melee heroes being released.
It’s good to see developers listening to their community and making the improvements and changes that are required to keep the game healthy and populated.
Here is a full breakdown of Update v.38.5, courtesy of Epic Games:
- Weekly Card Pack
- Overflowing Gifts
- Bubble Tap
- Polish and Bug Fixing
- “Proceed” emote now plays the correct audio.
- Reduced duration to 15s from 18s
- Health per level reduced to 71.1 from 76.8
- Attack speed per level reduced to 1.4 from 2.2
- Quelling Gale
- Reduced slow to 250/300/350 from 350/400/450
- Health per level reduced to 67.2 from 70.4
- Loot Crate Update
- New Skin Variations added:
- Jungle Zechin Huntress Sparrow
- Cobalt Zechin Huntress Sparrow
- Onyx Default Lt. Belica
- Military Default Lt. Belica
- Gunmetal Polar Strike Lt. Belica
- Marine Polar Strike Lt. Belica
- Ichor Biohazard Lt. Belica
- Neon Biohazard Lt. Belica
- Tropical Tribal Vibe Narbash
- Onyx Tribal Vibe Narbash
- Cobalt Default Sparrow
- Tropic Default Sparrow
- Removed Skins
- Polar Strike Lt. Belica
- Biohazard Lt. Belica
Paragon is currently in open beta for PS4 and PC.