Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous Update 1.0.9c Patch Notes for October 15
A new hotfix is available on PC.
Today, Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous received update 1.0.9c which fixes a number of bugs and improves the UI elements.
Since its launch, Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous has received several updates to ensure a better and bug-free experience for players, but it seems like the game still needs more polishing.
- CHECK THIS OUT: God of War’s David Jaffe Isn’t a Fan of Metroid Dread’s Design
The latest update of the game fixes a bug with two quests, adjusts the camera settings in turn-based mode to avoid confusion. Moreover, the update brings more fixes to areas, classes, Crusade, and UI.
Although it might be a little difficult for PC players right now to cope with all these issues, especially quest-blockers, the bright side is console players will receive a pretty polished game next year.
Below, you can check out the full list of patch notes:
Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous Update 1.0.9c Patch Notes
- Areelu’s insidious plan could not be fulfilled – fixed;
- ‘Where’s My Dragon?’ quest could get stuck after talking to Early Sunset at the Fleshmarkets – fixed.
- Bastion of Justice had a wrong terrain type – fixed;
- Fixed a crash in Mage’s Tower;
- Scrubland by a Bend in the River had a wrong terrain type – fixed.
- Bait action could prevent the enemies from taking their turn – fixed;
- Fixed the missing units issue when you changed the general of an army.
Classes & Mechanics
- Angel and Lich didn’t have 10 level spells on 10 level mythic if they merged spellbooks. Fixed, but it requires the summary caster level of merged spellbooks to be at least 28 for these spells to work;
- Your character could lose Sneak Attack when changing Mythic Path from Trickster to Gold Dragon – fixed.
- Experimental fix for camera behaviour in turn-based mode in places with big difference in elevation;
- Pits weren’t respecting the player’s decision to play in turn-based mode – fixed.
- One companion could fill multiple roles during rest – fixed;
- Upon changing the language settings, the names of settlements didn’t change – fixed.
- Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight – fixed;
- Using Midnight Bolt in some situations still didn’t work as it should – fixed.
Pathfinder Wrath of Righteous is now available on PC. The game will be available on PS4 and Xbox One in March next year.