Persona 4: Dancing All Night Will Be Releasing In North America This Fall, Disco Fever Edition Revealed
Atlus has announced that the upcoming PS Vita exclusive rhythm game Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be releasing in North America this fall. The game will cost $49.99 and will have a limited edition called “Disco Fever Edition” which will cost will cost $79.99.
It will include 14 downloadable costumes, a soundtrack, PS Vita skin, PS Vita pouch, 10 PS Vita themes, and a Teddie key-chain. However, first-print copies of the standard edition will also be receiving the PS Vita skin and the 10 PS Vita themes. Full details below:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including “Pursuing My True Self,” and “Shadow World,”new song arrangements including “Heartbeat, Heartbreak” and “Your Affection,” remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the “Disco Fever” edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Costume Change: Two sets of paid DLC outfits will come with the “Disco Fever” Edition for free – Persona 3‘s Gekkoukan High School uniform set, and the summer break outfit set- to dress up Chie, Kanji, Rise, Naoto, and the rest of the human (sorry, Teddie) Investigation Team! The song “Never More” is also included as a bonus playable song.
- All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie’s gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D)
Atlus has also released a batch of new screenshots for the game. Check them out below: