Persona 5 Gets Even More Free and Paid DLC: Costumes from Catherine, Shin Megami Tensei IV and More
Atlus is keeping up the release of batches of DLC for Persona 5 in Japan, and today they launched six more package, this time around all paid. Among the DLC there are costumes for four of the publisher’s past games and a free swimsuit set.
Here is the full list:
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Costume and BGM Special Set (PS4/PS3)
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Costume and BGM Special Set (PS4/PS3)
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Costume and BGM Special Set (PS4/PS3)
- Catherine Costume and BGM Special Set (PS4/PS3)
- Swimwear Set (PS4/PS3)
- Asterious and Asterious Zokujin Set (PS4/PS3)
- Ariadne and Ariadne Zokujin Set (PS4/PS3)
- Tsukiyomi and Tsukiyomi Zokujin Set (PS4/PS3)
Each costume set costs 800 yen (besides the swimsuits that are free), while the Persona sets cost 300 yen. Persona 5 will release in the west on February 14th, but we don’t know if Atlus USA will adopt the same DLC policy as its Japanese counterpart.