Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Braver Class - Weapons And Skills
Check out the new Braver class!
Sega has released a new update for PSO2 NGS introducing the new Braver class.
Apart from a new class, the update also brings changes for story, field, fashion, and other system updates and balance adjustments. New Side Tasks and Weekly Tasks have been added to the game. By completing the newly added Weekly Tasks, you can earn a total of 200,000 meseta.
But first let’s talk about the most exciting new thing, that is, the Braver class. We have compiled everything we know about it so far including its choice of weapons, skills, and photon art.
- MORE: Genshin Impact Web Event Summer Night Memories – How to Clear and Get Free Primogems
PSO2 NGS Braver Class
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis is an interesting action RPG with 6 different classes of characters. But a new class named Braver was just added to the game.
A few days ago, Sega showcased some of the skills Braver players will be able to utilize in combat. Braver class comes with a class-exclusive Active Skill called Brave Combat which upon getting activated improves PP consumption and PP recovery for a fixed period of time.
Braver Class Weapon
The new Braver class in PSO2 New Genesis can use two weapon types, namely, the Katana and the Bow, which is perfect for both close and long-ranged combat.
- Katana – The Katana is an agile weapon that is ideal for rapid attacks. Katana Photon Art Combos can be used to dish out a variety of attacks when the same PA is performed repeatedly.
- Bow – The Bow is a ranged weapon that deals steady damage from afar. The Photon Arts change greatly depending on whether or not you charge the attack. Mix up charging your attacks to get the upper-hand in battle while using this weapon.
Braver Class Skills
Braver class in PSO2 NGS also has class skills that can enhance their recovery, making it a balanced and adaptive class.
Brave Combat (Active Skill/For Braver Weapons Only)
- Reduces PP consumption and increases attack PP recovery for a fixed time
- Using the skill again while already activated will launch a powerful attack.
Resta Effect Amplifier
- Increases HP recovery amount when you use Restasigne.
Katana Guard Counter Advanced (Katana Only)
- Adds a shockwave to the Counter when performing a Perfect Guard with Weapon Action.
Bow Elusion Plus (Bow Only)
- Using a Weapon Action while pressing the directional pad at just the right time after releasing a Photon Art will make you slide while attacking.
To know more about the Braver Class in PSO2 NGS, you can refer to this.