Phasmophobia Patch Notes for Update 0.3.0.1 on August 27
Phasmophobia gets the Exposition hotfix.
Phasmophobia patch notes for Exposition hotfix reveals some new visual options that will help players have a clear vision in the game.
With the latest Exposition update that went live last night, Phasmophobia received a major overhaul for the in-game sprint mechanic, two new ghosts, and new equipment.
Now, the game received an addendum update for last night’s Exposition that fixes even more bugs and changes some in-game elements.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Complete Fortnite Wild Week 2 Quest, High Flying Week
The update 0.3.0.1 adds a new option for post-processing that allows players to toggle Film Grain. Also, it removes all glitch effects from all cameras as well as blur from video cameras.
In the case of in-game mechanics, the new update increases ghost hunting delay to 4 seconds. Also, the light range for the Lighter has been reduced.
Below, you can take a look at all changes and bug fixes:
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added options to toggle Film Grain and Chromatic Aberration post processing effects
- DOTS projector evidence will now activate much more frequently and will now work in large rooms
- The ghost hunting delay has been increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Glowstick’s light now lasts 1 minute and fades to half intensity over 10 seconds (no longer turns off)
- Replaced ghost writing with more legible visuals
- Removed blur from video cameras
- Removed subtle glitch effect from all cameras that was causing motion sickness
- Updated hair shaders to stop UI showing through them
- Updated several lights in the game to improve performance
- Ghost hunting effects will now work if the ghost is on a different floor to you
- Significantly lowered the light range for the Lighter
- Fixed a bug where the parabolic microphone wouldnt allow you to hear paranormal sounds
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV system would break if a player died with a head mounted camera
- Fixed several performance issues with the video and cctv cameras
- LIV VR: Potential fix for the character model showing over yourself in the spectator view
- Fixed a bug where screen space reflections were not working
- Fixed VR equipment grab rotations for some equipment
- Fixed a bug where the Smudge Stick had two right hands for VR
- Fixed a bug where your FOV would reset on the main menu after sprinting if you changed your FOV
- Fixed a bug where you could place a Motion Sensors on the floor
- Fixed a bug where you could place a DOTS Projector on certain objects
Phasmophobia is now available on PC. You can play it alone or with friends in co-op mode. It’s worth noting that the game supports VR headsets as well.