Phasmophobia Update v0.6.2.1 Patch Notes Today (June 16)
A small update has been released by Kinetic Games for Phasmophobia on Thursday, June 16. Check out this article to know what’s all coming to the game with this Phasmophobia Update v0.6.2.1.
Phasmophobia’s Truck Overhaul was the major update that was rolled a few days ago. This latest update targets all the bugs that were reported by the players right after the previous one went live. In addition to that, the devs have also updated some of the existing content to improve the gameplay.
One of the most awaited fixes were required for the VR, which is now fixed in update v0.6.2.1. Check out the detailed patch notes from the official Steam page of the game to get familiar with the changes.
Phasmophobia Update v0.6.2.1 Patch Notes (June 16)
- Ghost footsteps now have different sounds depending on what the Ghost is walking on, similar to players
- Updated Deogen weakness description to stop some confusion
- Reduced the volume of the truck footstep sounds
- Improved the rate that ghost footstep sounds play
- Improvements to load times
- Adjusted how the Thaye’s weakness works
- The Thaye will now answer questions correctly
- You can now open the new ghost type pages in VR
- The Deogen’s speed changes are now smoother
- Ghost footsteps will no longer play when the ghost isn’t moving, including the hunt grace period
- Non-VR players will no longer accidentally light nearby smudge sticks when holding a candle or lighter
- Fixed the missing characters on the tutorial tv screen for non-English languages
- Fixed an issue where some steam names were being renamed to “reserved name”
That’s all for the Phasmophobia Update v0.6.2.1 on June 16, Thursday. Keep visiting our Game Updates section for more detailed patch notes and news of various games.