Pit People Update 3: Emporer’s Orders Adds Minimap and Daily Tasks
The Behemoth released Update 3: Emporer’s Orders for Pit People on PC. This update fixes bugs, as well as adding other things such as a minimap and daily tasks.
You can take a look at the patch notes below:
- Daily Tasks have been introduced. These tasks include Co-op in each one of the Pit modes (PVP and Unfair Challenge) and will also involve completing a Quest in Co-op. Get ready to work together! The Emissary will give you the info once you?ve completed the introduction and have logged in for the first time that session.
- The Emperor?s Orders have been introduced. Once your current order is completed, a new one will pop up. Look for the Emissary on the side of your screen! Chain those rewards! There?s no limit to how many you can do per day.
- Both the Daily Tasks and Emperor?s Orders will grant gold/items immediately upon completion.
- Survival Guide now has two COLLECTIONS pages for unlocks
- Survival Guide now has MINI-MAP reference guide (When outside the city, you can bring up the MINI-MAP with your Survival Guide button ? the default is F1)
- Survival Guide MINI-MAP will show the city location and all available WORLDMAP quests
- Survival Guide now has DAILIES and EMPEROR?S ORDERS pages
- House Menu has a completely reworked equipment area (?Paper Doll? interface)! Many of the creature menus are placeholder and will be updated by Update 4.
- House Menu now shows +DODG tradeoff icons
- Slightly reworked most pop-ups that have dialogue in them
- Higher resolution icons for in-fight advanced cursor hovering
- Option to turn off Camera Bobbing
- Option to lock cursor to game window
- Option to show Execute Turn button for mouse users
- Option to mute game when window is not in focus
- Small chance to find colored names, wavy names, or shaking names of any possible ?standard? name in the game. They can potentially have two effects on them.
- Rainbow Horse Horns now have pretty, pretty rainbowy trails
- Archers now ?wiggle? in a placeholder struggle animation when encroached. This is to avoid confusion of the archer thought to be ?firing? point-blank when they are really just doing a weak melee attack.
- Balance changes to Light Swords, Gnomes, Kobolds, Electrobots, Vampiress, Zombies, Gorgon, Octoclops, Mushroom, Humans, Wraith, The Stinger. Most changes are very small.
- More names have been added.
- Added new lines for the narrator in certain situations.
- Readjusted narrator ?impatient? commentary.
- Narrator volume adjustable
- Ignore text chat from muted players
- Miscellaneous cursor fixes
- Fixed a rare crash when exiting the game
- Added button mapping for Hori Gem Pad 3
- Mouse wheel can now be used with the survival guide within the house
- Improve handling of lost network packets
- Prevent blind-locking
- A yellow outline appears on the selected fighter in battles
- Added a separate audio channel for the narrator with its own volume slider
- Fixed a crash that would occur when returning to the lobby after a PVP match with 4 players and 1-2 spectators
- Fixed issues with gunner keyboard/gamepad controls
- Players can do their battle planning while AI and the auto battler are planning
- Fighter stat numbers at the end of the battle can now have 4 digits
- Support more colors for colored text
- Fixed a multiplayer desync issue related to AI gnomes
- Options menus now scroll
- Delay rider attacks until mount has finished attacking
- Added a world map progress tracker that shows how many regions and area missions are complete
- Saying No in the Serf?s Up Quest can cause a progression bug AKA, your Wagon will be stuck and you won?t be able to return home for that session.
- Players may see Emperor?s Orders updates from online player?s progress
This update does not yet have a release date for Xbox One. Pit People is currently available in Early Access on PC, and on Xbox One through the Xbox Game Preview Program.