Play Wii Party Early on Nintendo's Airstream Tour
Do you live on the West Coast? Do you love your Wii? Do you have an issue with playing videogames inside a vaguely sketchy Airstream trailer?
If you answered yes, yes, and then no, respectively, then Nintendo wants to see you on its Wii Party Airstream West Coast Tour. From December 8-17, Nintendo will be rolling around a fully-customized trailer and allowing anyone who’s interested to come aboard and play the upcoming Wii Party. You could even win a Wii console and copies of Wii Party.
So where’s this party bus gonna be rollin’?
- Dec. 8: Seattle (Seattle Center Winterfest)
- Dec. 11: San Francisco (Embarcadero Center)
- Dec. 14: Los Angeles (The Grove)
- Dec. 15: San Diego (San Diego Zoo)
- Dec. 17: San Jose, Calif. (Santana Row)
Expect our San Diego correspondent, Allen Park, to cover this story as it unfolds. I expect Wii Party-related rage to incite at least one riot.