Square Enix revealed today that Dragon Quest Heroes, that has just been released in Japan for PS4 and PS3, and that will hit the western shelves this year exclusively for PS4, will get a whole five weeks of free DLC in the archipelago of the rising sun.
The DLC will be released in this order starting on March 5th:
- Battle Arena + Alena and Kyril’s sub story
- Battle of the Demon Swordsman + Jessica and Yangus’ sub story
- Battle of the God of Destruction and Slaughter + Terry’s sub story
- Battle of the Greatest Demon Beast + Bianca and Nera’s sub story
- Battle of the Great Devil + Maya’s sub story
The rewards for completing the first two DLC have also been revealed. The first will grant the Alena’s costume from Dragon Quest IV. The second will unlock Pizarro (Psaro) as a playable character.
Below you can enjoy a few screenshots and pieces of artwork from the DLC, while we wait to know if the western release will include the DLC for the get go, or adopt a similar weekly solution.