PlayStation Experience: First Batch of Games and Developers Announced
Sony Computer Entertainment announced today the first batch of games and developers which will be present at the PlayStation Experience in Vegas between December 6th and 7th.
Interestingly, the Guerrilla Games logo is included in the panel above, but there’s no mention of Killzone: Shadow Fall in the first batch of titles introduced below, possibly hinting that we’re going to see the first glimpse of their rumored open world RPG.
- Battlefield: Hardline
- Big Fest
- DC Universe Online — War of the Light Part II and Legends PvE Co-Op Missions
- Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dying Light
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
- Grim Fandango
- Journey (PS4)
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Mortal Kombat X
- PlanetSide 2
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Tearaway Unfolded
- The Order: 1886
- The Tomorrow Children
- The Witness
- The Unfinished Swan (PS4)
- Until Dawn
Apparently there’s also “something special” planned for No Man’s Sky on Saturday night, even if no more hints were given on its nature.