If you want to play new or unreleased PlayStation games and live in the United States then you may be in luck. Sony has launched the “Road to Greatness” tour which will stop at different cities and give folks a chance to try out some upcoming titles.
“On the Road To Greatness tour, you’ll be able to go hands-on with dozens of new and unreleased PS4 and PS Vita games, compete in daily tournaments, and win awesome PlayStation prizes”, says Michael Steranka, Marketing Promotions Specialist of SCEA.
This tour will last until November. There will be new events added until then and these will be announced on the Road to Greatness website.
Below is a list of confirmed tour dates:
- Stagecoach Music Festival (Indio, CA) – April 25-27
- Beale Street Music Festival (Memphis, TN) – May 2-4
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Kansas City, MO) – May 9-10
- Rock on the Range (Columbus, OH) – May 16-18
- Rocklahoma (Tulsa, OK) – May 23-25
- Free Press Summer Festival (Houston, TX) – May 31-June 1
- Country Jam (Grand Junction, CO) – June 19-22
- Summerfest (Milwaukee, WI) — June 25-July 6
- MLB FanFest (Minneapolis, MN) — July 11-15