PlayStation VR Demos Coming to Select GameStop Locations This Weekend
With E3 in full swing, the excitement has surely built around many of the new and exciting announcements coming from the event throughout the week, while those in certain areas this weekend can try out for themselves the upcoming PlayStation VR and a variety of demos.
A press release announced that select GameStop retail locations will be hosting demos of PlayStation VR through December 2016 in six markets, with the first of the demo sessions taking place this weekend from June 17-18 during the week of E3 where players can get hands-on time with the units.
Demos that will be available to try out include Ocean Descent (previously known as “The Deep”) and The Heist (previously known as “The Getaway”). Demos with PlayStation VR will be available from 3-7pm ET on Friday, 6/17 and 12-4pm ET on Saturday, 6/18 at the following six GameStop retail locations, with more locations to be available in the future:
- 9110 Atlantic Ave, Ozone Park, NY, 11416 (Brooklyn/Nassau)
- 499 Sunrise Hwy, Patchogue, NY, 11722 (Suffolk/E. Nassau)
- 1 Mill Circle, Ontario, CA, 91764 (Inland Empire)
- 2140 S University Dr., Davie, FL, 33324 (Ft. Lauderdale)
- 3972 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92606 (Orange County)
- 3024 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730 (South Newark)
PlayStation VR will debut on October 13th, 2016 for PS4.