Pokemon GO: Best Little Jungle Cup Team September/October 2021
Alongside the main three divisions of the GO Battle League, Niantic likes to throw in a special cup to help keep things fresh, and that’s what’s happening right now.
Running with the Master League this time out is a brand new cup, called the Little Jungle Cup.
With it being brand new, people are wondering how they can maximise their chances of winning matches.
So, to help you out, here is the best Little Jungle Cup team choices for September and October 2021, as well as the parameters you’ll need to follow to be eligible.
What Is The Little Jungle Cup?
The Little Jungle Cup has some very specific rules and a low barrier to entry. Making your best Little Jungle Cup team shouldn’t be too difficult.
To be eligible players must:
- Use Pokemon with only 500 CP or less
- Use only Normal, Grass, Electric, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug or Dark-type Pokemon.
- Not use Smeargle or Shuckle.
Top 30 Pokemon Available For The Little Jungle Cup
The following Pokemon are the top 30 you can choose for to make your best team in the Little Jungle Cup in September and October 2021, as calculated by PVPoke:
- Cottonee – Charm/Grass Knot/Seed Bomb
- Galarian Stunfisk – Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Earthquake
- Altaria – Dragon Breath/Sky Attack/Moonblast
- Shelmet – Infestation/Body Slam/Bug Buzz
- Skarmory – Air Slash/Brave Bird/Sky Attack
- Wigglytuff – Charm/Ice Beam/Play Rough
- Chansey – Pound/Psychic/Hyper Beam
- Scrafty – Counter/Foul Play/Power-Up Punch
- Skorupi – Poison Sting/Aqua Tail/Sludge Bomb
- Swinub – Powder Snow/Icy Wind/Body Slam
- Onix – Rock Throw/Sand Tomb/Rock Slide
- Steelix – Dragon Tail/Crunch/Heavy Slam
- Deino – Dragon Breath/Body Slam/Crunch
- Ducklett – Wing Attack/Bubble Beam/Brave Bird
- Whimsicott – Charm/Grass Knot/Hurricane
- Forretress – Bug Bite/Mirror Shot/Heavy Slam
- Vigoroth – Counter/Body Slam/Brick Break
- Wooper – Mud Shot/Body Slam/Mud Bomb
- Litleo – Fire Fang/Flame Chage/Crunch
- Nidoran F – Poison Sting/Body Slam/Poison Fang
- Stunky – Bite/Crunch/Sludge Bomb
- Abomasnow – Powder Snow/Weather Ball/Energy Ball
- Diggersby – Mud Shot/Fire Punch/Earthquake
- Golbat – Wing Attack/Poison Fang/Shadow Ball
- Pyroar – Fire Fang/Flame Charge/Dark Pulse
- Gligar – Wing Attack/Night Slash/Aerial Ace
- Zweilous – Dragon Breath/Body Slam/Dark Pulse
- Farfetch’d – Fury Cutter/Leaf Blade/Aerial Ace
- Vibrava – Dragon Breath/Sand Tomb/Bug Buzz
- Scizor – Bullet Punch/Night Slash/Iron Head
- Dragalge – Dragon Tail/Aqua Tail/Outrage
Best Little Jungle Cup Team Choices for September/October 2021
Here is a selection of team choices that we think will be successful for the Little Jungle Cup in September and October 2021.
- Altaria/Galarian Stunfisk/Swinub
Using a combination of any of the top 30 Pokemon, thinking about what weaknesses they have and what weaknesses they can hurt is the best way to be successful in this cup!