Pokemon GO: How to Beat Falinks - Raid Guide, Weakness and Best Counters
Pokemon GO’s Ultra Unlock Part 3 event is here and with it, a whole host of Pokemon debuting from the Galar Region.
These Pokemon will be appearing in the wild, inside 7KM Eggs, as Research Rewards and in Raids.
While unsurprisingly, many of Sword and Shield’s Pokemon aren’t going to be released in this wave, there will still be a handful of popular Pokemon – including Zacian, Zamazenta, Falinks and Wooloo.
One of the Pokemon, Falinks, is appearing in Raids. Here’s how you beat it, including every weakness and the best counters.
Every Falinks Weakness in Pokemon GO
Falinks is a pure Fighting-type Pokemon. That means there are a total of three different weaknesses you should be looking to exploit.
Those weaknesses are as follows – Fairy, Flying and Psychic-type moves.
Falinks Raid Guide and Best Counters
As stated, you’re going to want to exploit every Falinks weakness in Pokemon GO Raids to come out on top.
There are a handful of Mega Pokemon that will help you in Falinks Raids, they are Mega Gengar, Mega Charizard Y and Mega Pidgeot.
Following that, you’re going to want to focus on Psychic Pokemon, with Mewtwo, Metagross Jirachi, Latios, Latias and Victini being the best options here.
Finally, in terms of Flying-type Pokemon, you’ll want to consider Moltres, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Yveltal and Rayquaza.
Here is the best moveset for each of the above Pokemon:
- Mega Gengar – Lick/Psychic
- Mega Charizard Y – Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Mega Pidgeot – Gust/Brave Bird
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut/Psystrike
- Metagross – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Moltres – Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Jirachi – Confusion/Psychic
- Latios – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Latias – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Victini – Confusion/Psychic
- Ho-Oh – Extrasensory/Brave Bird
- Lugia – Extrasensory/Aeroblast
- Yveltal – Gust/Hurricane
- Rayquaza – Air Slash/Hurricane
If you’re looking for budget options, consider the following Pokemon which are certainly able to do a job:
- Gengar – Lick/Psychic
- Alakazam – Confusion/Psychic
- Honchkrow – Peck/Sky Attack
- Togekiss – Charm/Dazzling Gleam
- Espeon – Confusion/Psychic
- Gallade – Confusion/Psychic
- Gardevoir – Confusion/Psychic
As it’s only a Three-Star Raid Pokemon, players should be able to beat and capture Falinks without the need for help from any other trainers.