Pokemon GO Kanto Tour – All Special and Timed Research Tasks and Rewards
Get ready for the big event!
Over the next few hours, Pokemon GO starts to kick off its biggest event of the year so far all around the world. The Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto offers players a chance to catch and trade all the Pokemon from the Kanto region, in their shiny forms. Alongside the boosted spawns, the game has an array of challenges and tasks for players to complete. Here are all of the Pokemon GO Kanto Tour Special and Timed Research challenges and the rewards they offer.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) February 19, 2021
Pokemon GO Kanto Tour Special Research and Rewards.
Players who purchase a ticket for the event will gain access to the Pokemon GO Kanto Tour special research tasks, which offer a range of challenges as well as a bunch of rewards (including Shiny Ditto). They are as follows:
- Claim Reward – 10x Pokeball
- Claim Reward – 3x Razz Berry
- Claim Reward – 3x Potion
- Group Rewards – 150 XP, Charmander/Bulbasaur Encounter, 3x Incense
- Use an Incense – 50x Pokeball
- Catch 30 Pokemon – Tangela Encounter
- Take a Snapshot of Charmander/Bulbasaur – 1x Poffin
- Group Rewards – 25x Charmander/Bulbasaur Candy, Chansey Encounter, 50x Pokeball
- Earn 3 Hearts with your Buddy – 300x Stardust
- Catch 30 Pokemon – 500 XP
- Evolve a Charmander – 25x Charmander/Bulbasaur Candy
- Groupe Rewards – 2x Incense, Cubone Encounter, 25x Ultra Ball
- Use an Incense – Egg Incubator
- Send 3 Gifts to Friends – 5x Pinap Berry
- Trade 3 Pokemon – 25x Charmander/Bulbasaur Candy
- Group Rewards – 500x Stardust, Lickitung Encounter, 25x Cubone Candy
- Make 3 Nice Throws in a Row – Aerodactyl Encounter
- Catch 10 Different Species of Pokemon – Star Piece
- Use 20 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon – 25x Charmander/Bulbasaur Candy
- Group Rewards – Premium Raid Pass, Snorlax Encounter, 25x Cubone Candy
- Make 3 Nice Throws in a Row – 25x Charmander/Bulbasaur Candy
- Battle in 3 Raids – 20x Mewtwo candy
- Evolve a Pokemon – Tour Cap Red/Green
- Group Rewards – Fast TM, Charged TM, Lapras Encounter
- Catch 30 Pokemon – 3000 XP
- Catch 15 Species of Pokemon – 3x Rare Candy
- Transfer 20 Pokemon – 3000 XP
- Group Rewards – Lure Module, Lucky Egg, SHINY DITTO
- Claim Reward – 3000 XP
- Claim Reward – 3000 Stardust
- Claim Reward – 3000 XP
- Group Rewards – 20x Ditto Candy, 20x Mew Candy, 10x Ditto Sticker
So far, players around the world have only beaten the first stage of the Masterwork Research to earn Shiny Mew – check back for more details as they unfold.
- Get Platinum Kanto Medal – 51x Ultra Ball
- Send 151 Gifts – Poffin
- Make 151 Great Throws – 1510 Stardust
2/4 – ?
3/4 – ?
4/4 – SHINY MEW
Pokemon GO Kanto Tour Timed Research and Rewards.
- Catch 20 Pokemon – 500 Stardust
- Power up Pokemon 3 Times – 15x Great Ball
- Battle 2 GO Tour Challengers – Eevee encounter
- Group Rewards – 5x Super Potion, 20x Eevee Candy, 5x Revive
- Evolve 3 Pokemon – 500 XP
- Power up Pokemon 3 Times – 500 Stardust
- Battle 2 GO Tour Challengers – 500 XP
- Group Rewards – 3x Max Potion, Sinnoh Stone, 3x Max Revive
- Battle in a Raid – 1000 XP
- Win a Raid – Lapras Encounter
- Defeat 3 GO Tour Challengers – Star Piece
- Group Rewards – 1000 XP, 20x Lapras Candy, 1000 Stardust
- Power up Pokemon 5 Times – Snorlax Encounter
- Defeat 3 GO Tour Challengers with your Buddy – 20x Snorlax Candy
- Battle 5 GO Tour Challengers – Premium Raid Pass
- Group Rewards – Fast TM, Charged TM, Lucky Egg.
There you have it – all of the Research and Rewards we know so far!