Pokemon Go May 2021 - Current Raid Bosses, Field Research, Breakthroughs, Events
Here is all you need to know about the events, field research and raid bosses in Pokemon Go for May 2021.
Pokemon Go has dominated the mobile gaming industry since its launch in 2016, and its popularity has remained unaffected over the years. The developers also incorporated a number of changes to make sure that players are still able to play the game amidst the pandemic.
There are a wide range of events and field research tasks that take place in the game every month, and these give players a chance to earn rewards, get items, and catch an array of new Pokemon. The month of May is here, and so are the new events. Here is all you need to know about the May raid bosses, field research and events.
Pokemon Go May 2021 – Current Raid Bosses, Field Research Breakthroughs, Events
Current Raid Bosses
- Mega Ampharos
- Mega Altaria
- Mega Houndoom
- MORE POKEMON GO: Pokemon GO Snap Celebration Event – Shiny Smeargle Odds
- Galarian Weezing
- Alolan Meowth
Like every month, we will be getting a research breakthrough this month as well. Here is what Pokemon will be available for this month’s research breakthrough.
From Saturday, May 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), you’ll encounter Galarian Ponyta in Research Breakthrough encounters.
- MORE POKEMON GO: Tyranitar Weakness Pokemon GO – Raid Guide and Best Counters 2021
- New Pokémon Snap Celebration: Niantic is organizing an event in Pokemon Go to celebrate the launch of the sequel of Pokemon Snap game. This event will commence on Thursday, April 29, 2021, and go on till Sunday, May 2, 2021.
- Luminous Legends X: If you are a Xerneas fan, there is some good news for you. From Tuesday, May 4, 2021, to Monday, May 17, 2021, the Legendary Pokémon Xerneas will be making its debut in Pokémon GO. That’s not all. To mark the arrival of Xerneas, various Dragon- and Fairy-type Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild, including some new ones as well. There will also be a few challenges which players can complete to earn rewards in the second week of the event.
- Luminous Legends Y: If Xerneas’ arrival wasn’t enough, there is more to come. From Tuesday, May 18, 2021, to Monday, May 31, 2021, the Legendary Pokémon Yveltal will be making its debut in Pokémon GO. Alongside Yveltal’s arrival, Team Go Rocket will also causing mischief, and Dark-type Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild. Just like the Xerneas event, players will also be getting a chance to earn rewards by completing some challenges in the second week of the event.