Pokemon GO Rivals Week - Start Date, Time, Research Tasks, Rewards
Here is all you need to know about Pokemon Go Rivals Week.
Pokemon Go has been one of the most popular games on mobile ever since its launch, and the game continues to grow over the years. Despite facing some competition from other games, Niantic has regularly added new content to the game to keep the playerbase engaged.
Every month, Niantic adds a plethora of new events, tasks and other things in the game. These offer players a chance to get exciting new rewards, Pokemon, XP and much more.
- MORE POKEMON GO: Five Predictions for Next Month’s May 2021 Pokemon GO Community Day
After a happening month of March, Niantic is all set to kick off the Pokemon Go Rivals Week in the game. Here is all you need to know about it.
Pokemon Go Rivals Week – Start Time and Date
Pokemon Go Rivals Week will start on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:00 a.m. local time and will go on till Sunday, April 18, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Pokemon Go Rivals Week- What is it?
Pokemon Go Rivals Week is the latest event that will be making its way into Pokemon Go. The Rivals Week is a continuation of the Season of Legends in Pokemon Go. The Season of Legends provides players with a chance to catch some of the legendaries in the game. The Rivals Week is a bit different, as it celebrates the rivalries between Pokemon.
- MORE POKEMON GO: Pokemon GO: Best Great League Remix Team
Pokemon Go Rivals Week – What’s new?
Here is what’s new in the Pokemon Go Rivals Week event.
- Two new Pokemon, Skrelp and Clauncher will be joining the game. Players can catch these in the wild, in raids, and even get a chance to encounter them if they complete the Field research tasks.
- Therian Forme Landorus will also be making its debut in the game, and like the other legendaries, players can get it in five-star raids.
- The Global Challenge Arena will include the Rivals’ Week challenge. Trainers can join hands to win raid battles and unlock a 2× Catch Stardust bonus.
- Since the rivalry week celebrates Pokemon rivalries, Pokemon with rivalries will be appearing more. These include Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, Seviper, and more!
- Pokemons like Machop, Tyrogue, Elekid, Magby, Makuhita, Meditite, Zangoose, and Seviper will be hatching from 5km eggs.
- Raids will include Pokemon such as Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Zangoose, Seviper during the course of the event.
Pokemon Go Rivals Week – Research Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 3 Fighting-type Pokemon – 2 Hyper Potions/3 Super Potions/1 Revive
- Catch 6 Fighting-type Pokemon – Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan
- Catch 15 Fighting-type Pokemon – Zangoose/Seviper
- Win a Raid – Skrelp/Clauncher
- Win in the GO Battle League – 20 Lopunny Mega Energy