All Current Pokemon GO Raid Bosses For September 2021
September and The Season of Mischief have arrived in Pokemon GO with a special three-month-long research story.
Alongside the research story, which is titled “Misunderstood Mischief, players will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of new activities.
There will be new spawns, eggs, Raid Bosses and even more over the course of the next three months.
To kick things off here is all of the current Raid Bosses available in Pokemon GO and the raid boss schedule for September and the Season of Mischief.
ONE-STAR RAID BOSSES
Kicking off the Psychic Spectacular event is an array of five different One-Star Raid Bosses – you can check out the full list below:
- Carvanha (Can be Shiny)
- Espurr (Can not be Shiny)
- Psyduck (Can be Shiny)
- Skorupi (Can be Shiny)
- Snoover (Can be Shiny)
These details are up to date as of September 14v and will be changed along with the next rotation.
THREE-STAR RAID BOSSES
The following Pokemon are currently appearing in Three-Star Raid Battles:
- Pinsir (Can be Shiny)
These details are up to date as of September 14 and will be changed along with the next rotation.
POKEMON GO SEPTEMBER FIVE-STAR RAID BOSS SCHEDULE
Sadly, September isn’t the most exciting month for Legendary Raid Bosses, you can check out the full schedule for the month below:
- Lugia – Wednesday, September 1 to Tuesday, September 14
- Uxie (Asia-Pacific), Mesprit (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India) or Azelf (the Americas and Greenland) – Tueday, September 14 to Friday, October 1.
POKEMON GO SEPTEMBER MEGA RAID BOSS SCHEDULE
The following Pokemon will be appearing in Mega Raids over the course of September:
- Mega Slowbro – Wednesday, September 1 to Tuesday, September 14
- Mega Houndoom – Tueday, September 14 to Friday, October 1.