Wow, college is going to be very interesting if the Nintendo Wii has anything to so about it. JV Games, a leading developer of frat party styled interactive video games, announced today that Pong Toss Pro – Frat Party Games is headed to Nintendo’s WiiWare in the Spring. Following JV Games’ Pong Toss, Pong Toss Pro will be coming exclusively for the Nintendo’s Wii system. Guess making the mess playing Beer Pong isn’t as much fun as it used to be.
“Pong Toss Pro delivers a challenging and fun game packed with tons of competition,” said Jag Jager, project and design director of JV Games. “This is the ultimate all-around game for the Wii – you can play with your parents, grandparents, and going during a house or dorm party, get all your friends to join in!”
Pong Toss Pro-Frat Party Games game features include:
- Traditional bracket style tournament play
- Completely redesigned pixel accurate throwing system
- Brand new audio engine
- Completely redesigned graphics
- One to four players in local hot-seat mode
- Multiple game-play modes including practice mode, free mode and tournament mode
- Speed Pong mode- two or three players compete at the same time
- Multiple environments to choose from
- Select one of several tables to play on
So this Spring check out the all new Pong Toss Pro-Frat Party Games from JV Games for play on the Nintendo Wii. Rated E for everyone.