Harmonix has revealed that their upcoming music game Dance Central 3 will include an all new story mode. This mode can be tackled alone or cooperatively with a friend and will see players traveling back in time to learn dance moves. This goes in line with the game’s soundtrack, which will include tracks from the 70s, 80s, and other eras.
Speaking of the game’s soundtrack, Harmonix has also revealed 9 more songs that will be included on the game disc:
- Afrojack ft. Eva Simons – “Take Over Control”
- Alexandra Stan – “Mr. Saxobeat”
- Ciara ft. Missy Elliott – “1, 2 Step”
- Cupid – “Cupid Shuffle”
- Daft Punk – “Around The World”
- Dev ft. The Cataracts – “Bass Down Low”
- Enur ft. Natasja – “Calabria 2008”
- Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette – “Hello”
- The Trammps – “Disco Inferno”
I kind of like that Alexandra Stan song and Daft Punk is cool, but I’ll pass on the Ciara. Dance Central 3 will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 Kinect on October 16th.