Prime Gaming adds Wild Rift: How to claim the rewards
Amazon’s Prime Gaming is known for its handsome rewards for its subscribers. Every so often new games are being added and players who have subscribed to their services can claim the rewards. Recently, Riot’s popular mobile MOBA, Wild Rift has been added to the list. If you’re looking for steps and all details related to it, this article guides you to collect the rewards easily and in a fairly simpler way.
Basically, Prime Gaming is a bundled subscription that comes with Amazon’s Prime membership. This allows players to get their hands on extra exclusive items which include skins, cosmetics and lots more.
However, Prime Gaming is currently, available in selected countries and is slowly rolling out to various locations. To check the availability in your region, head to this link and scroll through the list of countries.
On top of that, the subscription is available for $12.99 each month. You can also head for a seven-day trial to experience the service, post which you will be asked to charge for further usage. The subscription can be canceled at any point in time.
How to claim Prime Gaming rewards for Wild Rift?
The process to claim the rewards are easy. Simply, follow the steps to redeem your rewards in no time.
- First off, visit the official Prime Gaming site.
- If you haven’t subscribed before, you can use the trial option for the next seven days.
- After you are done using the trial period, log in with your Amazon Prime membership.
- After successfully logging in, pair your Riot account with Prime Gaming. This is one of the most important steps as the rewards are sent to the very account which has been linked.
- After connecting both accounts, head to the Wild Rift rewards page.
- Tap on the Claim button to redeem the rewards. The rewards are sent to your in-game mail, launch Wild Rift and collect the rewards instantly.
That’s all for Prime Gaming for Wild Rift. Make sure to claim the rewards for this month as it keeps changing at the beginning of every month.