Project Highrise: Las Vegas Expansion Coming April 13; New Screenshots Released
Project Highrise: Las Vegas will be available to players on PC and Mac April 13.
Kasedo Games and SomaSim announced that the Project Highrise: Las Vegas expansion will be coming out on April 13, and released some new screenshots for it.
The developers also detailed the contents of the expansion:
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
Now get ready to go ‘all in’ and join the cutthroat world of Las Vegas’ high-rolling resort moguls. Create a getaway destination for the mid-century elite, an oasis of decadence in the Nevada desert. Keep hotel guests pampered and comfortable in sleek suites with gourmet room service. Add glitzy casinos, posh nightclubs and book the hottest performers to draw in the crowds. In Project Highrise: Las Vegas the glamorous era of Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack becomes the backdrop as you seek to build Sin City’s next sensation.
- Casinos – Entice people to come and part with their hard-earned money in style, with all new casinos.
- Hotels – Why do your visitors need to leave at all? Keep the business travellers and high-rollers rolling through, with rooms of all sizes that fit every need – but be sure to keep them happy as your ratings depend on it!
- Events & Shows – Bring in the best show in town, and attract crowds of happy visitors… and their wallets. Have them come in for the show, but stay for the food and the games.
- VIPs – Invite rock stars, comedians, or business gurus to come and perform at your venue – but just don’t expect them to come for free! The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the demands.
- Evolved Gameplay – Experience how the new location challenges your building skills, from new type of Air Conditioning utility, to special service elevators, NPCs, and more.
You can view the screenshots below. Project Highrise is currently available on Mac and PC.