Project Highrise: Las Vegas Expansion Releases with New Trailer
SomaSim and Kasedo Games put out a launch trailer for the Project Highrise: Las Vegas expansion today to coincide with its release on PC.
The DLC costs $6.99, and brings Project Highrise’s tower-building gameplay to the infamous titular city. You can check out a list of the expansion’s features below:
- Entice people to come and part with their hard-earned money in style, with all new casinos.
- Why do your visitors need to leave at all? Keep the business travelers and high-rollers rolling through, with rooms of all sizes that fit every need – but be sure to keep them happy as your ratings depend on it!
- Events & Shows – Bring in the best show in town, and attract crowds of happy visitors… and their wallets. Have them come in for the show, but stay for the food and the games.
- Invite rock stars, comedians, or business gurus to come and perform at your venue – but just don’t expect them to come for free! The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the demands.
- Evolved Gameplay – Experience how the new location challenges your building skills, from new type of Air Conditioning utility, to special service elevators, NPCs, random events and more.
You can watch the launch trailer below. Project Highrise: Las Vegas is available now on PC and Mac.