For those of you who–like me–have tons of icons across tons of pages on your PS Vita, you may want to download the newest software update.
PS Vita System Software Update (v.2.10) finally gives gamers the ability to create folders on their handheld system, allowing you to organize your games and apps even more than before.
The update also comes with a few other new enhancements, including:
- Create folders to more easily manage your favorite application icons on the home screen, with up to 10 icons in each folder and a maximum of 100 on the home screen (including icons inside the folders).
- Verify which PS Vita card you are using by looking at the home screen’s info bar. You can also save the layout of your home screen icons in the memory card.
- Added video support allows you to play videos within the browser (memory card required; some videos are not supported).
- New email enhancements allows you to view HTML messages, add multiple email addresses to your contacts, and easily search your messages using the new search feature.
- PlayStation Plus members will be able to automatically update PlayStation Mobile format software and upload game save data onto online storage using 3G connection.
- New “Mute Automatically” option will mute your PS Vita speakers when your headset is unplugged and pause your music when using the music app.
For more details, check out Sony’s updated PS Vita page.