Today the NPD announced its market results for February, and the PS4 is on top again for both hardware and software in the United States, with Sony Computer Entertainment boasting “strong year-over-year” growth on both counts in a press release.
The top selling hardware chart is as follows:
- Far Cry: Primal (PS4, Xbox One)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS4, Xbox One)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
- Lego Marvel Avengers (PS4, 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, 3DS, Vita)
- Street Fighter V (PS4)
- Minecraft (360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS)
- Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
As usual, platforms are listen in order of sales, while digital sales and bundles are not counted.