PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne’s New Screenshots Show Dapper and Funny Outfits, Weapons and Stunning Vistas
With PS4 exclusive Bloodborne getting closer and closer to release, we get to see more screenshots from PlayStationTrophies Forums user rmchiva925, who has now finished the game.
In the screenshots below you can check out some dapper new outfits, and a couple rather funny ones, including what seems to be a ballgown, seemingly confirming that all clothes in the game are gender neutral, and can be worn regardless of whether you’re male or female.
We also get another glimpse at the Reiterpallasch gunblade.
The last four screenshots are fairly spoiler-ish, so don’t go past the ballgown if you prefer to discover what happens by yourself. Of course all the screenshots can be considered somewhat spoiler territory. You’ve been warned.
rmchiva925 also provided some interesting pieces of information, but again, but since they include possible spoilers, I put them under the screenshots. Read them at your own risk.
Possible spoilers below:
- There seem to be four endings.
- At the end of the game the user was level 96 (which isn’t the cap) after 54 hours.
- He fought 15 bosses, but there’s one he still cannot access due to a locked door he can’t open. Some bosses are optional.
- He ran two Pthumeru chalice dungeons, and they had different bosses, for a total of six.
- He found only one covenant so far.
- There’s a katana weapon, named Chikage. If you press the trick button you can wield it with two hand and coat the blade with your own blood. That increases damage but consumes hit points.