PS4 Exclusive Gran Turismo Sport’s Pre-Orders Open, Limited Editions, Bonuses and Box Arts Revealed
Following today’s reveal of Gran Turismo Sport, Sony Interactive Entertainment opened pre-orders for the game.
You can find the digital pre-order on the North American PSN here, priced $59.99. Pre-order bonuses include an exclusive Gran Turismo Avatar a 3-Car Pack, $500,000 In-Game Credit, and a Dynamic Theme at launch.
The 3-Car Pack includes:
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
- Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car
- Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3
Digital Pre-orders are also available in Europe in a standard edition and digital deluxe edition (the digital deluxe edition isn’t available in North America at the moment of this writing), respectively for £49.99/€59.99 and £59.99/€69.99.
The standard edition comes with a PS4 dynamic theme, a “Pace Car pack”and bonus in-game credits. The digital deluxe edition comes with a livery Sticker Pack, a Japan Theme Pack, an a America Theme Pack, an Europe Theme Pack, a Chrome Racing Helmet and 1,000,000 credits.
GameStop pre-orders will include the following cars as retailer-exclusive bonus, plus the ones listed above.:
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Group 3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO N24 Schulze Motorsport
Amazon’s exclusive pre-order bonus is 500,000 In-Game Credit.
The limited edition includes:
- Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition Includes:
- GT SPORT Game Disc
- GT Starter Pack (8 Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally and more
- 1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage with $1MM in-game currency
- Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous performance brands and logos
- Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
- Collectible Steelbook Case
Europe will also have a big box Collector’s edition including a miniature model of a Mercedes-AMG GT and a guide written by the folks at Polyphony Digital, plus all the bonuses of the Limited Edition. At the moment the Collector’s Edition hasn’t been announced for North America.
Below you can also read an official feature list, and see pictures of the box art and bonus cars:
A Major Evolution in Racing
- Introducing the world’s first and only online championships certified by the FIA (Federation International Automobile) – Represent and compete for your home country or favorite car manufacturer through two sanctioned Championships: Nations Cup & Manufacturers Fan Cup
- Advanced Matchmaking – Compete against your friends or the world with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving manners, allow drivers of all skill levels to race and develop individually
- Driver Identity – Create your own legacy as you create, manage, and compare your professional racing career against drivers around the world through numerous events, challenges, and seasonal race leagues
- Watch & Participate – Compete in races or watch the best in the world go head to head in a live race program as they compete to build their own driving legacy, and to be crowned global champions.
The Real Racing Simulator
- Real world physics and vehicle dynamics – Offering the most realistic driving experiences and guidance for drivers of all skill levels
- Race from over 140 Super Premium Cars – Coveted high-performance cars active in real world motorsports, each painstakingly remodeled from scratch to unprecedented quality and with the highest exterior and interior detail possible on any gaming platform
- Legendary and GT Historic Race Circuits – Race your way through 27 different tracks across 19 locations from around the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring, the legendary Tokyo Expressway, and the newly added half mile oval track Northern Isle Speedway
The Ultimate Gran Turismo Experience
- Race Offline – Build your personalized garage and compete in an endless array of challenges in Campaign Mode or further improve your skills through Arcade (Single Race, Time Trial, Drift Trial, and 2- Player Split Screen)
- Vision GT – More than two dozen exclusive concept cars, designed exclusively with auto manufacturers and global brands, including Bugatti, Aston Martin, BMW and Mercedes
- Brand Central – A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers
- Livery Customization – With a fully featured livery editor, choose and personalize your vehicle with your favorite performance brand and logos
- Photo Scapes – Featuring stunning real world images from across the globe, place your cars anywhere to create custom images shareable on social media
GT Sport will launch in Japan, Asia and North America on November 15th, in Europe on November 16th and in UK on November 18th, exclusively for PS4.