PS4 Exclusive Hardware: Rivals Update 1.07 Released; Includes Ranked Play Seasons, Special Events, Vehicles and More
This month’s PlayStation Plus got its latest substantial update, bringing a few new vehicles, add ons, and game modes. Announced via PlayStation Forums, two new vehicles are being added to the fold: the Barbarian Tank and the Scarab FAV — each coming with 6 new skins and add-ons.
Additionally, there are a litany of new modes available, including Super Charged, Overdrive, More Power, Bombination, Lightning Combat, Close Quarter Combat, Medic!, and Duel. Each mode is specialized — check the above link for more details on the individual modes.
Update 1.05 was released nearly two weeks ago, fixing matchmaking and a variety of errors. Check out the full patch notes below:
- Two new vehicles: Barbarian Tank and Scarab FAV
- New add-ons for all vehicles
- New game modes and events added
- Autoplay reinstated – players will continue to play together for consecutive rounds.
- Visual tweaks to in-game SP and XP and end-game screen
- Small tweaks to the Tutorial
- Additional “Basic” control scheme added for new players
- Improvements to networking and matchmaking
- General bug fixes