PS4 Gets Attack on Titan Dynamic Themes, Warhammer 40,000 Knock-off and More: Screenshots/Videos Inside
As another week ends, another batch of PS4 dynamic themes has been dropped on the North American PSN.
You can find a list below.
- 1 Azmodeus Dark Angels Dynamic Draven Theme – $3.49
- 1 Cozy Fireplace Dynamic Theme – $3.49
- 2 Cyberpunk Dynamic Scifi Theme – $3.49
- 2 Dynamic Claus Of WarTheme – $3.49
- 3D Desert Drifter Dynamic Theme – Full HD – $3.49
- 40s Dynamic Sherman and German Panzer Tank Theme 2 – $3.49
- Amira Cyberpunk Dynamic Scifi Theme – $3.49
- A Moving Grudge Background Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- A Sea Shore Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- A Soccerball with Dynamic Canada Flag Theme – $2.99
- A Soccerball with Dynamic South Korea Flag Theme – $2.99
- Attack on Titan Eren Yeager Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- Attack on Titan Survey Corps Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- Attack on Titan Eren & Levi Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- Dynamic Digital Worm Hole Theme – $3.49
- Dynamic Smoke Theme 4 – $3.49
- A Battle of Iwo Jima Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- A money power dynamic theme – $2.99
- A nebula in space dynamic theme – $2.99
- A space exploration dynamic theme – $2.99
- Wander Rainforest Theme – $2.99
- An Elf Magician Dynamic Theme – $2.99
- 3D Samurai Silhouette Meditation Dynamic Theme – $3.49
- Archangel’s Sword Dynamic Theme – Full HD – $3.49
The good news is that the art selection is at least a bit better than last week’s disastrous batch, the bad news are some really cringe-worthy prices and the fact that the themes are still quite hit and miss.
Interestingly, we get three themes based on the Attack on Titan anime/manga, and one for the recently released MMO Wander.
There’s even a strange Warhammer 40.000 knock-off, that adapts an iconic dreadnought to a Christmas theme (right at the beginning of June). Just check it out.
Looks familiar? Probably because it is:
Incidentally, if you’re wondering why many themes have ridiculous numbers or the article “a” often out of place at the beginning of their name, that’s a widespread listing trick to get a product at the top of alphabetic lists.