It’s that time of the month again, and the NPD revealed today (via a press release from Sony Interactive Entertainment) that the PS4 outsold its competition again in the United States for both hardware and software.
It was also console that got the most sales for Tom Clancy’s The Division, that topped the software sales chart:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Far Cry: Primal (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
- UFC 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- MLB 16: The Show (PS4, PS3)
- Pokken Tournament (Wii U)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PSe)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- Minecraft (360, PS4, Xbox One, PS3)
As usual, platforms are listed in order of sales, meaning that the PS4 version was the top seller for four of the top five games of last month.
Interestingly, two Wii U games appear in the chart, showing that Nintendo’s console still has something to say in its twilight months.