PS4 System Software 3.50 "Musashi": More New Features, Video and First English Screenshots Revealed (UPDATED)
If you want to know more of the features of the PS4 system software update 3.5, and see the first screenshots in English, they have inevitably been shared on social media.
Here are the “other features” on top of the main ones shared yesterday by Sony.
- You can now send event or party invitations to groups or communities.
- You can now share other players’ activities. In [What’s New], for example, select an activity to share and then select (Share Activity).
- Depending on the content, verified accounts are now displayed on the content info screen so that you can follow the accounts more easily.
- PlayStation Network service status can now be checked by selecting (Settings) > [Network] > [View Status of PlayStation Network Services]
- Notification messages are no longer displayed when Friends join parties. You can change the setting in (Settings) > [Notifications] > [When Friends Join a Party].
- All users of a certain age or older can now play games offline by creating a sub account, even without a master account holder’s permission. Use all of features normally available to sub account users requires a master account holder to sign in to PlayStation Network and approve use of the features.
- More features now support accessibility.
Below you can also find the first few English screenshots of the update and the full patch notes by Twitter users Gtamen, The Gaming Monkeys, Raphael Sergent and –Der Lars–. You can also see a video by YouTube user Gtamen.