PS4 Version of Unholy Heights Gets JP Release Date and Screenshots; Runs at 1080p Resolution
Unholy Heights, or Maison de Maou as it’s known in Japan, is an adorable little mashup between tower defense and apartment simulation in which the player steps in the shoes in the Devil, who decided to become the manager of an apartment for monsters.
The Devil has to take care of his tenants as they live their lives, get jobs, fall in love and have children, and at the same time he has to defend the apartment complex from human heroes that want to exterminate the monsters.
The game has been released on Steam, 3DS, PS Vita and Xbox 360, and last month a PS4 version was announced. Today we get a release date, at least for Japan, which will be on June 10th.
The main change between the PS4 version and the previous versions on console is the full 1080p resolution, but there’s more:
- Super-crisp Full HD Resolution, the UI has also been changed.
- Monster Picture Mode and Sound List can be selected from the start menu.
- Many more save slots have been added.
- It’s possible to access the list of tenants.
- It’s possible to name children when they’re born.
While there’s no word about a western release for the PS4 version yet (even if it’s definitely a possibility, since the localization is already done), we got some screenshots, which you can see below.